Welcome,visitor! Register Login   rss tw

Welcome to the liberal gun agenda… again.

Home Forum Canadian Firearm Laws Welcome to the liberal gun agenda… again.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  candoo50 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

LoganGrimnar
    Participant

Well as I am sure many of you are aware in this forum, of the liberals plans and views on an armed population I would like to open this thread to the public at large to discuss our “enlightened” leaders upcoming crackdown and what we plan to do to prevent it. Thoughts, speculations and plans are all welcome as well as any new news that should be spread.

This forum is looking a little slack on use but I would like to rejuvenate this important topic especially with the planned signing of the UN arms treaties and the return of rcmp classifications and laws being implemented.

candoo50
    Participant

I believe that the Liberal agenda is to ultimately disarm the firearm community. They, through the R.C.M.P. designated high capacity 10/22 compatible magazines from non restricted to prohibited virtualy overnight. I predict that their next step will be to designate all handguns and semi auto firearms as prohibited.  Next they may require that all firearms will have to be securely stored at a licensed gun club and prohited to be stored in our homes. Because gun clubs will not have the storage capacity to securely store our firearms, we will be required to surrender them for destruction.

I have been a responsible and law abiding gun owner since I was in my teens 55 years ago. I shoot at my local gun club and also on a family acreage. I fear that the present government’s unspoken agenda is to disarm us completely over time. I urge all gun enthusiasts to call and write their MPP to seek his/her support.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.